Lister Petter was founded in 1867. The first oil engine was made in 1895 and the first diesel engine was made in 1926. Throughout this entire period a large number of engines have been designed and manufactured and the name Petter engines was a house hold name for a long time. Even books have been written on the history of Lister Petter which include “Listers – The First 100 Years” published in 1979 and “A Path to the Door” published in 1995.
Ignite Power (Iman Group of Companies) is proud to be affiliated with Lister Petter in Pakistan having a range of various capacity Generators in stock. With complete after sales and support the Pakistani market now has a reliable brand generator at highly competitive prices.
- Lister Petter as the world’s leading power manufacturer since 1860s.
- Advanced technology and powerful performance.
- Compact mechanism and User-friendly design.
- Efficient Cooling System
- LED digital display and modular control.
- Multiple safety measures.
- Rigorously factory tested.
- After sales services support with genuine spare parts & rapid response time.
- Economical fuel consumption with long service life.
- More stable, safe and reliable power.
- Base day fuel tank.
- Beautiful appearance and small size.
- Environment friendly with low Sound levels.